James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

We have two Hotmail accounts. One Efstratiadis

Customer Question

We have two Hotmail accounts. One for Takis Efstratiadis (*****@******.***) and one for Efrossyni Efatratiades (frosso-effie.com). Lately these two accounts are mixed, we have difficulties to forward emails, the Sent emails do not function and emails for frosso-effie.com go to takisefstr.com and vise versa.
I would like to know how to separate these two accounts and go back to the correct ones.
Thanking you, Efrossyni.
Category: Email
Expert:  Terry replied 10 months ago.

Go sign in page using one of the email accounts click on forgot password ***** will send you a code to your alternative email account. Then foll ow the prompts and your password ***** be changed meaning account seperations.
Terry

If you can take a second to rate my answer by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be a nice thing to do.
Positive feedback My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.