Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have exceeded my attempts to login with gmail and am

Customer Question

hi there I have exceeded my attempts to login with gmail and am unable to reset my password. I am desperate to login ASAP
Category: Email
Expert:  Harold Hanna replied 1 year ago.

Hello Amy how are you this evening.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not so great.. I am really stuck with these emails

OK I understand. When was the last time you accessed this email account? Do you have access to it with any other device, such as a phone, another computer, or tablet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i used an old computer 5 may 2015 to set it up then that was it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have tried on a number of computers and tablets at work today with no sucess

When was the last time you had access to the account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried a number of computers and tablets at work today with no success

How long ago did you last have access?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5th MAY 2015..... GOOGLE confirmed today that the account is still active
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you going to be able to help me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5/5/2014

I am here. Did you set a primary email?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did I have tried all of those options

OK let me look into account recovery options. Do you remember on the account who any of the previous emails were from or information contained in them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I set up the account on 5/5/2014 and have sent no emails nor registered with any email lists to receive any.... it has been dormant since 5/5/2014

OK. Is there any specific reason you want access to that specific account? The reason I ask is if you have not used it much, it is easy to just create a new account. Since this is almost 2 years old, and you didn't have any information that you remember stored in the emails, it will be very difficult to recover it. We can still try, but depending on your goal, it may just be easier to get a new email.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is the particular email address that i want it is the initials of my business
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my goal is to recover it. if you are unable to assist with this then i am wasting my time and money.

OK I understand. I want to give you the best service, but want to start with the easiest solutions first. If it is just the initials you want, you can get the same initials and check and see if they are available at a different provider, such as hotmail, live, etc. We will try to get the recovery of the email, but it is unlikely as you don't know specific information and it is over 2 years old. I am discussing simplest solutions first for your convenience.

Near two years old. I can help guide you through the recovery, but not give you false hope, and have other simple ways to accomplish your goals.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like a refund as i feel that this will not help

OK, we have not discussed the recovery options yet just a simple way to give you an email provider with the same initials. If you don't want me to give you instructions to specifically talk with Gmail about the recovery I can set you for a refund.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a refund please

OK I have flagged this for a refund.

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Here is the start to recovering your account anyways, as I like to help people regardless.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like confirmation of my refund as you were pretty fast to deduct the money from my card. thank you

I do not deal with billing I am IT support. I have flagged this for a refund and I see it is closed. Your assurance is guaranteed, this is a large highly rated company. Please go to the google website provided and attempt to recover your account for free. If you would like further refund information, please email***@******.***