James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I open my outlook email and at the top it says Outlook

Customer Question

I open my outlook email and at the top it says Outlook (preview). Why?
Next I try to delete a number of emails a check goes in the box then I try to delete w/ button at top of screen it says clear boxes. 3rd. I try to print using the check area by reply on right side and I receive a bing box w/ direction - my page does not print. My printer is working alright except w/ outlook.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Ma’am which is the operating system installed in the PC.Isit windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other ?

On which web browser are you opening this outlook email,Is it using Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.