James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My LG nexus 5 was driven over at work. Damaged glass and no

Customer Question

My LG nexus 5 was driven over at work. Damaged glass and no finger pad access. Phone is still alive, Bluetooth connects ,alarm goes off everyday, but all touch control is lost.my question is : can one access the contacts and are my pictures lost for ever
Category: Email
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.

Hi Jan. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. If the phone still turns on there is still hope.

If you plug the phone into your PC via USB cable and Windows recognizes it, you may be able to access your pictures and copy them off the phone. Your contacts may be recoverable as well but I can't say for sure. Try to see if you can get your pictures first.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The phone is on and the PC USB connection does not seem to go any where as you can not control phone with finger but the the phone internal workings appear to be normal .But no access with touch dcteen
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.

Thank you. What version of Windows is on the PC?