Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I can not get my hotmail acct to open. I have forgotten my

Customer Question

I can not get my hotmail acct to open. I have forgotten my password
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

Please follow the steps:

A. Please try to reset your hotmail/msn account password ***** under:

Click the link and choose, I forgot my password and follow on-screen instructions to create a new password.

https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

B. If not fixed:

Please fill out the details under the link give below:

Click the link:

https:// account.live.com/acsr?mkt=en-US&mn=sanguinesandeep%40hotmail.com&sol=GCMKCTtQW&sig=EED4VkgBGNfZERjb2SS eTegIY1nwW5%2bcVeWyPA2vtQK3HkdULtYPWXMpwnglnW9Sn4p%2bP1OyUkJ9DIhuwTsMQ3w2wkRWgCEzQIPJurd84EE0Eh%2brBwRCAtKe0nzT3rEG%2bgvLd3z9RYBT0ndzVAHshQ%3d%3d%3a1&cxt=RP

Once you fill out the details, they should get back to you in 24-48 hours. Provide them your working alternate email account as a contact email address. They will get back to on this working alternate email account.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below.

Thank you, ***** *****