Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

Verizon does not recognize my last password when i go to

Customer Question

Verizon does not recognize my last password ***** i go to sign in. Getting a temo pass word is not working. If i can't open my email how do I get a temp password? I request one be sent by mail over a week ago but did not get a response.
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Email category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

If this is related to a Verizon account, you can reset the password ***** the Verizon account. For example, here is the Verizon account reset page:

http://bitli.es/tDmYnv

Once you are logged into your Verizon account, you can go to your email settings and reset email passwords.

If it is not related to a Verizon account, then I'll need to know what type of Verizon email account it is. If you can provide the part after the @ only, and the page you usually go to in order to log into your email, that would be helpful as well.