I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message? Please try the following fix:
- Click on the Apple logo / menu, then click on Restart option, and confirm Restart, then check.
- Press and hold the Power on/off button on the computer for about 10 seconds, then turn it back on and check.
- Press at the same time Command–Control–Power button and the the Macbook should restart, then check.
- Download and install the Commander One application at the website below:
, then use the Commander instead of the Finder for opening your data files and apps.
- After downloading and installing the Commander One in Solution #4, then open it
, then open Applications, then open folder Utilities, then open Terminal app
, then in the Terminal app, type exactly the following line:
, then press the Return / Enter key
, then shut down / restart the Mac computer, and see if you can open Finder now.
Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.