James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have forgotten my G-Mail pass word and tried your system

Customer Question

I have forgotten my G-Mail pass word and tried your system to recover it. I have not had another E Mail company for many yearsand the one I did have back then was Hotmail. I have tried to follow your system three times and no message shows up under Hotmail. Please send the message to my G Mail account or advise my how to do this. Thanks you Bill Pennock (*****@******.***)
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there Bill and welcome

What is the exact message you now get when you try to sign into your Gmail account?

Please let me know.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,