Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

I am trying to get my username and password so I can get

Customer Question

I am trying to get my username and password ***** I can get Shudder on my router se
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Just put my money back into my account I'm not getting any help at all to be able to use my roku to watch my shudder channels
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

You are going to need to provide some level of detail, so far you have provided little for me to help you with.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No just put my money back into my account I want to the the channels on shudde net work on my roku I don't remember my Password ***** username