James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Still unable to access *********** Would like to close new

Customer Question

Still unable to access *********** Would like to close new account *********
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Do you have a phone number ending with the two digits 87?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 10 months ago.

Hi Darlene,

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you please elaborate on your problem? Your question came to me this way: "Still unable to access *********** Would like to close new account *********"

I think the crossed out parts are important, so can you please restate your problem? When you do, can you please include what operating system you are running and ,if it is involved, what internet browser you are running.

Thanks,

Gary

-

Expert:  jinsmn replied 10 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can you please give more details of your problem ? Which account or service you can't access and you need to close ?

Regards
Jins