James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

On the 21st of January I had Comminications fix a virus I

Customer Question

On the 21st of January I had Cox Comminications fix a virus I had. After all was said and done my email address ended up gamil.com instead of gmail.com. My mail still comes through Outlook OK, but when I try to go to my email on Google it only invites me to open a new account, showing my 'current account' with the spelling error. I asked for an account PIN but it does not come through Outlook. I have changed the error in the 'current account' box, but it only comes back with the error. I do not want to change my email address, as that would entail a bit of a hassle to let everyone know.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,