Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Contact list has disappeared on my MacBook Air what

Customer Question

contact list has disappeared on my MacBook Air what happened. name is ***** ***** Peelor (bjpeelor @aol.com
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: YEs, this just happened today. The message says my contact list is empty. I am thinking if it can't be retrieved that I also might not be able to make a new address list? Of course I would like to retrieve the one I had. HElpt!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Email technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Part of the AOL email server is down right now; a lot of AOL users are having the same issue. It usually takes about 24 hours for AOL for fixing the issue, so please try again later or tomorrow. There is nothing wrong with your computer, so don't worry. Please try again later or tomorrow, and if there is still any issue tomorrow, please get back to me any time.

Also, you can always check AOL mail server status at the websites below any time:

http://downdetector.com/status/aol

https://twitter.com/aolsupporthelp

Do you need anything else for now?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

The AOL email server is working now, so you should be able to see your AOL contact list now. Please check, and let me know if there is still any error or message.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.