James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

All my "good" emails are going into Trash instead of Inbox.

Customer Question

All my "good" emails are going into Trash instead of Inbox. How do you fix this problem?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur? Was there any change recently to your computer or to your email that may have caused this issue?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Our own local computer guru fixed it..thanks anyway!

Great. Did you have trouble replying back to me a couple of days ago? I was waiting for you a couple of days, so I could have fixed your email issue quickly for you. But I'm glad you got it working now. Do you need help with anything else? Otherwise, I'm cancelling this for you. If you need anything else, please come back any time. Thank you for the update.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will keep you in mind for future glitches and tell others about your service. Yes, I had a long telephone conversation that interrupted me completing the paperwork. However, we do have an excellent local computer tech that we have on retainer and he finally checked in with me and said he could fix it and not cost anything extra...so he got the job done. Sorry about the confusion!

No problem. Thank you.