Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer
Experience:  Sr System Administrator at General Dynamics
92043526

As of this afternoon ( after 3pm -est ) I have been unable

Customer Question

As of this afternoon ( after 3pm -est ) I have been unable to access my aol contact list .
The panel says "loading error Please try later ".
Category: Email
Expert:  Harold Hanna replied 1 year ago.

Hello how are you today Bruce?

I have had someone earlier today mention a similar problem. Is this your first ticket on this question or are you the same person I talked to earlier?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO this is my first inquiry.

OK nice to meet you. When you say you tried it with three different computers, which browser were you using with these computers? Also, are you using their webpage to log in or a separate mail program?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all three computers are CHROME and seem to be fine except for this issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to leave for a appointment - please check this out .

OK to make sure it is not a temporary problem with the browser I would recommend testing with Firefox. This way we can eliminate the chance it has something to do with Chrome. I will see if there are any listed problems with this on their website (as I mentioned someone else had the same problem earlier), but whenever you return please check using Firefox so we can eliminate it being a browser issue.

Hello sir, I wanted to update you on what the problem seems to be. AOL has a trouble ticket system specifically indicating a problem they are having with their Address Book --

""You may be unable to access your Address Book and experiencing issues sending emails at this time. We are working quickly on a fix & should have this resolved shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.""

I can let you know when this is resolved. Thank you for working with me and I hope you have a great evening!

Please let me know if I was able to assist you. There was a temporary issue on AOL's end, which I copied above. If you have further problems, please let me know. If I was able to assist you, please rate my assistance. Thanks!