Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My name id ***** *****. My contact list in AOL is empty.

Customer Question

Hi my name id ***** *****. My contact list in AOL is empty. I've been using it for 20 + years. How can I get it back?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What can I tell you besides there are NO addresses in my contact list.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Email technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur? Is there any error or message?

I have checked. Part of the AOL email server is down right now; a lot of AOL users are having the same issue. It usually takes about 24 hours for AOL for fixing the issue, so please try again later or tomorrow. There is nothing wrong with your computer, so don't worry. Please try again later or tomorrow, and if there is still any issue tomorrow, please get back to me any time.

Also, you can always check AOL mail server status at the websites below any time:

http://downdetector.com/status/aol

https://twitter.com/aolsupporthelp

Do you need anything else for now?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No Thank you!

You're welcome. Everything should be fine tomorrow, but if there is any issue later on, you can always get back to me (via the email message from JustAnswer / Viet in your email.) Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,

The AOL email server is working now, so you should be able to see your contact list in your AOL email now. Please check.

Please reply at the box below and confirm. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,