Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My outlook shows email content w/o showing who the email is

Customer Question

my outlook shows email content w/o showing who the email is from, how do i correct this?
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

It sounds like the View Column Field for "From" needs to added to view. Or. try changing the "sent to" view to "compact.

1. In the Inbox window
2. Right click on the top bar like "Subject"
3. You will get a window menu
4. Select Customize Current View
5. Click on "Fields"
6. Add "From" field.

If you are not able to do that, please let me access your computer remotely, so that I can help you resolve the issue while you watch.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N