Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Can I have my password changed

Customer Question

can I have my password *****
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.

Ma'am what password ***** you trying to change is it for your email account or windows 7 login?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
log in
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Just to clarify do you mean windows 7 login ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a problem that was solved last night by one of your techs. I forgot about until today I need to change the password *****
s used to open computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you sent me a temporary password ***** you could help me with this process
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I am confused,i saw the question that another expert solved and i believe it was regarding an email issue my question is this password ***** your xfinity email account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not my e-mail ! when I open the computer it ask for my password ***** I can open up to my homepage! xfinity told me to contact micro ware to have this done
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

OK is it a windows 7 or window 8 or windows 10 PC?

If its a windows 8 or windows 10 PC are you using a online login account which is like a email address or local account which only have a user name for example John?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
another thing I was asked 4x's to put in my payment (visa#) I hope this isn't a reflection of $ 36 x 4! my computer is windows 8 however I'm using windows7 that was the problem the tech fixed for me last night! I don't want nothing to do with windows 8
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I turn on my computer my name peggy appears and below it is where you type in your password
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I do not know about the payment for that you need to contact customer care.

OK i believe you are using local account.

Do you have any other user accounts showing in the Login screen.If possible could you please take a picture of the login page and send it to using the paperclip icon in this page.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Ma'am did you see my previous reply if so could you please let me know whether you have any other user accounts showing in the Login screen?

If possible could you please take a picture of the login page and send it to using the paperclip icon in this page.