Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How can I get back to Firefox? All of a sudden, I am not on

Customer Question

How can I get back to Firefox? All of a sudden, I am not on Firefox, and I cannot get to my emails or my homepage with Firefox. HELP!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Can you please confirm you have Windows xp? Or Windows Vista or Windows 7 or 8 or 10, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sbcglobal.net. I have xp

What happens when you go to the att.net website and use your email there?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Connect to my computer

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bf853d5e-bb29-42cd-80cb-dbefe00a692e&Type=Java

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why am I being charged when I am already a customer asking for help? This is not good customer service.

I'm sorry; that is for extra remote support, but I can waive it for you; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.

Let me know if there is any trouble running the program Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please note that I'm not affiliated with AT&T, or Firefox, or Microsoft / Windows, or your computer manufacturer. I'm an independent computer tech; I fix computer issues. The issue you are having with is likely not with your AT&T internet, but your computer has issue / your Firefox program has issue. Is Internet Explorer program currently working or not?

I can fix your Firefox home page issue and email issue for you right now; we guarantee our service. When you are available, please reply back to continue. Thank you.

I guarantee to fix this issue for you. What happens when you open Firefox? What does it show? What happens when you go to the website att.net in Firefox? Is there any error or message?

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.