Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I've been having difficulty logging in to my Gmail account,

Customer Question

I've been having difficulty logging in to my Gmail account, using the following address to which your company recently created on my behalf. Here is the address that I was assigned recently, which I still have been having trouble with its functioning.
I shall cooperate with you, as you might wish, to help me to reactivate a Google mail account. I haven't used Gmail through my original account, because I had mislaid my Google Mail address and my password.
I regret not having, yet, the information that you might need to reactivate my original account without causing you extra time trying to help me.
Thank you for any assistance that you might be able to get to me, to assist me. My previous Gmail account was assigned to me, approximately five years ago. At the time of the formulation of that account, I believe that my user name was jbfiddler, and my password ***** that account was government.
Again, I regret causing you extra work regarding my account.
Jerry B. Fiddler
Indiana, Pennsylvania
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I look forward to your complete response. What additional information do you need from me, please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your efforts. I look forward to learning the results of your endeavors.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am willing to provide, as I can, any additional information that you might need to assist me.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jerry. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist

with helping you regain access to your account. Can you tell me your full phone number

ending in 57 for verification purposes?