Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

I am looking to convert all of my gmails (19K) into a

Customer Question

I am looking to convert all of my gmails (19K) into a readable PDF so they can be sent to someone in response to a court order. I need to be able to do it in a way that will do it in bulk so I do not have to fiddle with each email.
Category: Email
Expert:  Harold Hanna replied 10 months ago.

Hello Geoff, I believe I can help you with this. Please let me know if you are still available to discuss this issue.

Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. There are a couple of different ways to accomplish this: Are you wanting to do this using the gmail web page or are you wanting to use an email program on your computer like Microsoft Outlook? The Outlook method is more straightforward, but it is possible to do it through gmail and a couple of Google apps. All of this is explained in the following web page:

http://www.labnol.org/internet/print-multiple-gmail-in-bulk/29000/

If you need more specific instruction, please respond and let me know. If you do, please tell me which method you are using to access your gmail account.

Cheers,

Gary