James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Using Outlook 2015. Need to know how you would add the

Customer Question

Using Outlook for MAC 2015. Need to know how you would add the "FROM:" line to a new email or reply email. I have a user who in exchange has been given send as permissions to another account. I know in regular outlook in the new message window I would go to options and click on FROM. then in that line enter the email address I want the email to come from. This particular user is on a MAC using outlook for MAC and I cannot seem to find this option
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Have you tried clicking Options > From > then click From (next to Send) > and select your other email address or click on "Other E-mail Address" ?

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Did you get my reply?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am not at that computer now, not in this office. Can you send me a screen shot of what you are talking about?

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello?