James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am locked out of my gmail account

Customer Question

I am locked out of my gmail account
Category: Email
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
15 minutes have passed an no response yet
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this. I do apologize for the delay.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Perhaps this link will help:

https://support.google.com/mail/troubleshooter/2943007?hl=en.

It will give you several options for recovering your password. Just follow the screen prompts step by step. If you provided a cell phone number when creating the account, they will text you or call you. If you provided a recovery email address, they will send an email to that address containing a link to reset your password.

If you didn't provide an alternate email address or mobile phone number, you may still be able to access your email if you can remember the answers to your security questions.

If none of those options work, you still may be able to get in. You will be asked for details about how you used your account, people you emailed often, when the account was created, labels or filters you created - or other verifiable information. If you can answer these questions correctly, so Google can verify that you are indeed the owner of the account, you will be sent a link to reset your password.

When you have reset the password ***** you are logged into your account, please go to settings and update your recovery email address, your phone number, and your security questions. This will make it much easier for you to recover access to your account if you forget your password ***** the

future.

I would be happy to give you a call and walk through the process with you if that's preferable to you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I already agreed to pay once. Do I have to pay again?