Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I cannot access my outlook account. After I log in with my

Customer Question

I cannot access my outlook account. After I log in with my password ***** mailbox does not open . It just keeps cycling . I have already changed my password
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hotmail . I'm using my I Pad. You can do a remote session .
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?

Actually, remote connection is not possible with the iPad (it only works on a computer), but I can help you here.

Do you go to the hotmail.com website (or outlook.com website) in the Safari app to use email?

Or do you use the Mail app to use hotmail email?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I go to outlook.com website in the Safari app

Thank you. Please try:

Solution #1:

- Open the App Store app icon, then type / search for chrome then install the Chrome app

, then open the Chrome app, then go to the outlook.com website in the Chrome app and sign in your hotmail email address and see if your hotmail email works fine in the Chrome app.

Solution #2:

- Open the Settings app icon, then tap on the Safari option on the left (scroll down on the left)

, then tap on the option Clear History and Website Data on the right (scroll down on the right), and confirm clear.

, then open the Safari app icon, and go to the outlook.com website in the Safari app, and sign in your hotmail, and see if it works in the Safari app.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Solution #3:

- On the iPad, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

If you still need help with this issue, or if you need anything else, please reply at the box below, so I can help further.

If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,