James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

The T-Bird Address book contact name & display scrambles

Customer Question

The T-Bird Address book contact name & display scrambles everytime I send an e-mail to that respective contact. What causes this and do I fix it ?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please describe to me what "scrambles" mean with regard to the contact's name? Are you saying that when you send an email to a certain person, after sending him an email, his contact information is messed up? or just how his contact information is displayed is being changed?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Some contact information is more messed up than others. The first name may become first and last name and sometimes with symbols rather than letters. My contact display boxes are empty, but the display boxes all of a sudden have text in them usually the persons first & last name so that it no longer lists in alphabetical order in accordance with the organiziation or Compnay name.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess