James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have a gmail account named. Now, I had changed the

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have a gmail account named***@******.***. Now, I had changed the password ***** long time ago, and I forgot it. Well, my recovery email was***@******.*** and my phone number was(###) ###-####but, that phone is not in service anymore, so I can't get a code for it. I also do not remember the exact dates for the login form, I have short term memory loss, so I do not know the contacts and all that. What do I do? I really need that account.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

It sounds like you have exhausted all of the recovery options available. Please understand that there are multiple ways to verify your account and if you are not able to use any of them then nothing can be done. Did you fill out the recovery form that asks personal information about your account such as when it was created, who you email often, etc?