James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I downloaded the new "free" windows 10 yesterday two of

Customer Question

I downloaded the new "free" windows 10 yesterday for the two of using this computer. Everything was supposed to transfer over exactly like it was on windows 8.1. It did it seems for one of us but not for me. I have had quite a struggle to even get century link as my home page....but the worst part is on windows 8.1 at the top of the left side of the screen were the words file edit view favorites tools help. None of this shows up now. I have been able to get to my favorites but have NO ability to print or use the tools. I am not at all computer smart (age 70) and am frustrated beyond words. If everything was supposed to transfer over exactly and it didn't am I supposed to spend money that I do not have to get this straightened out? I need help and I thank you for your assistance.
Deborah Chappell
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
did you get my response (yes)?
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

click on the offer to accept

Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.