Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

I do some volunteer work and send several group email

Customer Question

I do some volunteer work and send several group email messages. I had to reconfigure some of these groups and all of a sudden many of the emails I have used for years are now being rejected. I have reduced the number of names in each group and verified the email addresses are correct. Any suggestions? Do I need to upgrade my Juno service?
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

I don't know if you would need to updrade juno since you reduced accounts and not added, are you getting mail bounce backs?

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

With some issues like email, its best if I can remote in or do a call, that way i can take a closer look and exchange private contact info such as my email which lets me better trouble shoot the situation.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

I'd need the domain and have you send me a few emails so i can look at the headers if they get that far.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

I see you have been back, please let me know if you have more questions.