James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I can't remember my password and the email account I had

Customer Question

I can't remember my password ***** the email account I had crashed. Is there any way I can get a new password ***** to my new email, which is XXX
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you please tell me what email service you are using. For example is it gmail, yahoo, hotmail, or outlook? Another way to ask this question is what does your email address end in...what is after the @ sign in your email address. I do realize that you have already provided your email address but for your protection customer service has xxx'd it out. Anything you type here could be visible to the general public so your email address could be used by spammers if they didn't blank it out. That's why I am only asking for what you email address ends with. If you can tell me that I can send detailed instructions for resetting your password ***** gaining access to your email account.