Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

My name is ***** ***** Tolentino Sr. My original computer

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** Tolentino Sr. My original computer that I use to enter my RR account failed. I've forgotten my password ***** my account and I'm trying to enter my RR account through my second computer. Can you help me please.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My email is***@******.***, I need to get into the RR account to get my e-mails.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Email Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ok, I'll wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

The previous expert has opted out. Please let me know if you still need assistance with this?