Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My windown 10 will not let me open my computer, I need to

Customer Question

My windown 10 will not let me open my computer, I need to cancel the password ***** I can open my computer. please help
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 11 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Just to clarify, are you able to access your emails for the @comcast.net account itself? If so, we will use that to reset the password ***** your Windows account now.

Please reply back using the Reply box below. Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 11 months ago.

Please open up the following link now:

https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

Click "I forgot my password", and click Next.

Type in your @comcast.net email address and the captcha code shown, and click Next.

At the next screen, select "Email [email protected]" and click "Send Code".

A security code will be sent to your email account thereafter; please check your emails for that code, and type it in at the next screen, and click "Next".

You will be then be prompted to set a NEW password ***** your Microsoft/Windows account accordingly; once you have set it, you will be able to use the new password ***** logon to your Windows 10 computer itself.

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the star buttons at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.