James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have tried to get on my mail but since microsort update I

Customer Question

I have tried to get on my mail but since microsort update I can not....I have talked to your represenative for 45 minutes last nite but she was not able to help me with out doing what said needed to be done an charge of 125.00 for ot.....I bought Incredita mail plus a long time ago and really nee it for my business....can you help me get on and reste my passwork!! If not why
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I can connect to your computer and fix the issues, whatever they may be. And it wont cost quite that much.

Im sending you an offer now for the remote support + possible phone support ( if needed )

If this is agreeable to you; accept the offer and then I will send you the simple connection steps and then walk you through connecting so I can fix the issue for you.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.