James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am having problems sending photos because mail cannot

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Richard. I am having problems sending photos because mail cannot connect w/gmail. I forgot my***@******.*** acct. Can you help me set a new password ***** that act?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I originally set up my acccount on my Mac , it was cocoosborn 72 @ gmail.com. I cannot get my original password ***** work. I need a new PW for that account.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer a phone call or remote session to make things quicker and easier.

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Richard, we can try and get that sorted out, but it can be very tricky. Please let me know when you are back. I can offer a call so we can best sort this out. It is possible to lose access to mail for good if a password ***** ***** and there are no other alternative methods of verification.