Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Madam. I placed an order with you earlier today. Thankyou

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam. I placed an order with you earlier today. Thankyou for your prompt service to date. My order No is(###) ###-#### ***** made an error and was unable to find your contact details untill now. The order is for a navy seal 3050 series.Light blue accents 3053 on black dial and rubber. Do you do a brighter blue colour accent? And if so can it be swapped?
The watch is for my son who is a fighter pilot deployed overseas at present. he will be home in two weeks to celibrate 25 years in the RAAF. Could you please let me know if the watch will be here in time for his return? If not, could you please give me an approxamate date of shipping departure and time for delivery? I Sincerly thank you for your time and effort in this matter, thanking you in anticipation. RALPH A ANDERSON.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ralph, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me which online store did you buy your items?

Also, are you using this computer that you are using now to make the purchase?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THE COMPANY WAS EWATCHES.COM AND YES THIS IS THE SAME COMPUTOR
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and assist you in this purchase while you watch? I can locate some sort of traces of your purchase so that you can verify your order and modify it if necessary and track the order as well.

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANKYOU BUT NO WAY AM I GOING TO GIVE ACCESS TO MY COMPUTOR. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. BUT I WILL NOT BE USING YOUR SERVICE AGAIN. ***** *****
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ralph,

I am sorry about that but I was just trying to help and remote access is the best option for that since you mentioned that your computer is new and that you are making many mistakes.

But remote access is just an option and we can proceed with this chat mode if you want.

Thank you.

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM FED UP WITH MAKING MISTAKES ON THIS BLOODY THING. I SHOULD NEVER HAVE AGREED TO GO TO WINDOWS TEN. IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN HELP ME, THEN THANKS AGAIN, BUT I HAVE TO RETIRE TO BED, AS MY WIFE IS PALLATIVE, AND I AM NOT GETTING MUCH SLEEP. HOPEFULLY YOU WILL B ABLE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. THANKS AGAIN ***** *****
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for writing back.

Please be informed that you are contacting us here at JustAnswer. We are not connected or affiliated with the online store where you bought your item.

But surely I can assist you with this by giving you the information that you need.

I have checked your order and it is still under review and the status is still pending.

Please take your time to rest. We can resume with this tomorrow when you are back online and available.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jess