James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Sorry but I have been given 3 different g-mail accounts 2

Customer Question

Sorry but I have been given 3 different g-mail accounts 2 from California and 1 from Texas and when I try to use them it said invalid or this doesn't exist could you please help and give me a g-mail accounts and password ***** works my phone number is ***** & I don't know what more do you need ?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they didn't answer my question but they took my visa card and was or is going to charge me 45dollars and if so that's bull!
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer a phone call or remote session to make things quicker and easier.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Are you wanting someone to create a gmail account for you?