Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Why does yahoo keep refusing to accept my email address when

Customer Question

why does yahoo keep refusing to accept my email address when I have used it for at least 4 years and much longer?
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

When did the problem start?

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I am sorry you are having issues logging into your email. It seems to be a temporary issue with yahoo. A lot of people are facing this issue right now. Currently Yahoo is having issues with the server and they are working on it. They expect this to be fixed in 1-2 hours. There is no issues with your emails/contacts, and that will not be lost.

You can check the status here. - http://downrightnow.com/yahoomail

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N