Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I just signed up and paid months but i cant remember which

Customer Question

I just signed up for ourtime and paid for 3 months but i cant remember which email or password ***** used
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com,my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Was this the first time you signed up for Our Time or made an account? If so, then what we need to do is try and reset your password.

Granted, youre not certain about the email but we should be able to figure that out by following the steps below

If you go to this page

https://www.ourtime.com/v3/billing/forgotpasswordlookup

And enter the last 4 of your social and the last 4 digits of the credit card you used. That page will show you your account info.

Including your email address. And it will let you set a new password.

If you get stuck or run into any issues finding your account this way or resetting the password. Let me know

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.