Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have an account I want canceled and I am not paying $36 to

Customer Question

I have an account I want canceled and I am not paying $36 to cancel I got a new tablet and it did not move over with my other Google account my user name is ***** ***** I can't remember password ***** it says that my email address doesn't exist please help me I'm on disability and I can't afford more than the month I pd for
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Please note that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.

I am a Computer Expert who can assist you with your Google account issue. Let me know if you want to continue.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It said my email doesn't exist when I put in your passwords box with the letters and numbers. I'm not paying this because I feel I have been taken for my 36.00 you have been no help just keep sending me emails is not fixing the problem it will not accept my email or any password