Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

As I am at present moored in Port Moresby PNG, and looking

Customer Question

Good morning... As I am at present moored in Port Moresby PNG, and looking for a replacement auto pilot system ,and do not have any qualified people available ,I very much would like to ask your assistance in obtaining a replacement unit.
My current system is a Sy-tex-70 vintage year which has seized operating. All hydrolics are installed and operating. Looking for advise with what I can replace the brains and control. My current auto pilot is controlled by a flux gate compass.
My vessel is Ketch sailing vessel with a length of 42 feet and 20 tons. Also could you please tell me to whom I may direct myself to purchase the equipment necessary and have it shipped to me.
Your help and assistance would be greatly appreciated. I am some what isolated here.
Ralph ***********.
Gmail: [email protected]
Category: Email
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi Ralph,

Sorry to hear of your current situation.

You can contact Lohberger Engineering Pty in Port Moresby.

Telephone:(###) ###-####/p>