James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Can't access Hotmail account. This is my personal account

Customer Question

Can't access Hotmail account. This is my personal account not linked to another email account on the same computer?? Can you advise me why this is happening?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm glad to assist you today.

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac? Also, are you using a web browser like internet explorer or chrome to access your problem email account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess, I have sourced the problem and righted it. The problem was attached to the security shield in my computer. Don' require any more assistance, thank you for your time.
Regards
Jim
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for writing back and I am glad that you were able to fix the issue.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess