Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

1. An email address I have used frequetly, fjk dance,

Customer Question

1. An email address I have used frequetly, fjk dance, suddenly won't go through. I get one of those stmp notices.
2. How do i print out a budget on a spreadsheet so it doesn't come ou in 6 pages instead of just 1?
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

So the first question you asked, about the email address not getting through....are you saying that you cant SEND emails to THAT Email address? What is the email address?

.

Second question......printing out a spreadsheet, onto a single piece of paper, might render the print too small to read?

It really depends on what is on the spreadsheet......and what exactly you mean? DO you want to take a spreadsheet that is 6 pages long, and shrink it down to fit on a single page, when printed?