Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My print on my email suddenly got too large screen. How can

Customer Question

My print on my email suddenly got too large for my screen.
How can I get it back to normal?
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Please open up your email window now, and press CTRL + 0 together, on your keyboard. This should reset back the text size all right.

If you need further assistance with this issue, please reply back using the box below. I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to submit a positive rating at the top of this page. Thank you :)

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Just to clarify, you will need to press the CTRL and the 0 (zero) keys together on your keyboard; do this while on the email window itself. If this works for you, kindly do not forget to rate my service at the top of this page. Thank you!