Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Someone stole my credit card # and now I am getting messages

Customer Question

Someone stole my credit card # ***** now I am getting messages that someone has my email account--what do I do???
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, first thing you need to do is to change your email password, if you are using gmail or yahoo account please activate the two-step verification, then immediately contact your credit card's company to check if there is any weird charges on it, your company may offer to cancel your card and issue a new one just to be safe.

Hope this help, if you need any further help please let me know and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, it’s been a pleasure working with you and I hope to assist you again soon! If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,