Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Microsot outlook wont save any items to calender
, when

Customer Question

Customer: microsot outlook wont save any items to calender
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when I type something to calender I get a message saying cannot save item
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, What is the version of your outlook please?

Can you try this and let me know the results :

Click on Start then Run and type outlook.exe /safe (note the space in the command above)

If it works now, then it is most likely caused by an addin that you have installed. Please try to Disable all plugins and see if that solves you issue. You can then enable them one by one to find the the one who caused this error.

For details on how to do this see click on this link : http://www.msoutlook.info/question/88

You can also try this command outlook.exe /cleanviews Be sure to include the space after ".exe"

Hope it work,

Thanks

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help, Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,