Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

When I go to migrate my "contacts" list from WLM, it creates

Customer Question

When I go to migrate my "contacts" list from WLM, it creates a CSV file (and I've tried the biz card format also) that brings over the names of my contacts but not their accompanying email addresses.
Why is that?
Yes, I check all the correct boxes and do everything just right, as per the wizard for exporting from WLM, yet I get no email addresses when I go to import into Outlook 2010.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want your offer, I would like just an answer to my question regarding why the email addresses do not export with the names when exporting my contact list from WLM hoping to import into Outlook 2010.
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

When importing the csv file to Outlook, you may have to manipulate the wizard to match which column goes with which category.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I called and left a message as to wanting a refund of my $37, that you took from my account. Don't feel that Mr. McCall's "answer" was worth that....I already knew what he wrote there so he was no help. I'm willing to leave you with the $5 down payment but I want my $37 refunded. If I don't get a response from you within an hour, I'll be contacting my bank to dispute this charge. Don't care for the way you do business.
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

You did not want remote support, and then never replied back to me. I can't help you if you do not communicate.

I have forwarded on the refund request.