James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Unblocking my Hotmail account
, I cannot access my

Customer Question

Customer: unblocking my Hotmail account
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I cannot access my verification accts to get code to open the Hotmail acct
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Email Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I am willing to pay will check back in an hrs time
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

The verification account that your unable to access, which email service is this with and what stops you from accessing it?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the e mail service is a Microsoft account at Hotmail.com
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have a two step verification process and cannot access the two methods to get a verification code
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

ok, thats the main one, but I need to know please, The verification account that your unable to access, which email service is this with and what stops you from accessing it?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would prefer to talk it out before I try the remote access
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Thats no problem at all I offered it as it seems your missing my question to you since we started.

No problem, Ill repeat it again

I need to know please, The verification account that your unable to access, which email service is this with and what stops you from accessing it?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not know tech terms . In my humble language I have a Microsoft email account I log on by Outlook.com. A Microsoft screen comes up I put in my user name and then put in my password. Because I am on a different computer I am asked to verify my account. I cannot verify as the phone number and email I used are not available to me.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I cannot get a code from them to access the email. Am I making any sense
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

ok, its not technical but you may be misunderstanding the question, I am asking, the email account that is not available to you, which email service is this with (hotmail, yahoo ect) and what stops you from accessing it?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If I had access to my phone I would receive a code to access my account I do not have access to my phone to get the code from microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

ok, but I am not asking about a phone, or even mentioning it.

I need to ask as we are still on the initial question I have been asking since the start, are you seeing my messages at all?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please ask your question again
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
my email account is***@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

and this is the email account you cannot sign into?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

ok, its not what I am asking you.

Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

you understand there is a verification email account, then one it would like to send the email to?

Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

with the code to reset the password

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
but that is also asking for the same thing (verification)
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Can we do a remote desktop? If not I am going to have to stop working with you sorry, as I cannot get the two questions answered and I don't feel repeating them in any other method is going to help

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you sure remote access will work that is $39 more to the $42 cost I have already paid
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

We will exhaust all options., but so far its 2 hours now we have been busy and I have tried rewording the initial question to you many times and still I do not get an answer from you on it, so I see no other option

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have answered all the questions you have asked. I thank you for your time but you wasted 2 hrs so did I plus $42. Have a good day
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

ok, but with all due respect, you never answered the initial question I kept asking, if this was answered we would have moved forward to resolving this.

I would kindly ask you take the time and read our interaction above and you will see this.