James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Here is my e-mail address. [email protected] My

Customer Question

Here is my e-mail address.***@******.***. My problem is my password. Most of the time I write my password ***** answer is always incorrect. This create a problem which I cannot understand how to I correct it. Please I do need your help right away.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please Joseph the exact message you get when you fail to sign into your Gmail account?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,