James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am having trouble with my passwords, is it possible to

Customer Question

I am having trouble with my passwords, is it possible to change them to all the same, if so how is it done.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you referring to your passwords in your email accounts like Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook and your other online accounts like Facebook?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am having trouble with them all, I just changed to windows 10 and have a reaal mess with my passwords.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Would it be better to get help on the phone?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am going to have to leave so will have to continue another time, I may just get you to do it on remote, if that's okay, you may let me know via e-mail..Sorry for any inconvenience.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your issues with your passwords. Yes, I can remotely access your computer and assist you in managing your passwords for you so that you will not forget them or lose access to your online accounts.

Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide remote access support which is better that a phone call since I can actually perform the procedures for you while you watch.

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess