James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Can i have dora arthurs email unblocked????

Customer Question

can i have dora arthurs email unblocked????***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to another expert who may be able to help. Your satisfaction is my top priority!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

I need a little bit more information in order to best assist you. When you say that you need the email account unblocked, does this mean that yo uhave lost access to the accoutn? If so it is a gmail account, yahoo account, microsoft account, etc. ? what does the address end in? for example***@******.***. I need th epart that comes after @ sign in order to help.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, To reset your password ***** the link below and follow the onscreen instructions :

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

let me know the results please

Thank you