toughguy9
toughguy9, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  A Post Graduate in computer science with over 11 years of experience in Data Recovery, Computer Hardware and Software
21067471

Am in Costa Rica on business, left Thailand my home Jan 1,

Customer Question

Am in Costa Rica on business, left Thailand my home Jan 1, you blocked my email in Japan Detroit and here. Desperately need access for flight info and business contacts. Please help.
Category: Email
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

Can you please let me know which EMAIL SERVICE you are using. With regards ***** ***** FLIGHT details I strongly recommend you to call up the Airlines and talk to them for flight details and explain your problem and they will surely help you and your travel is not dependent on your email access.

With regards ***** ***** email access, if you can provide email provider details I can help you get back access to your email.

Will wait for your inputs.

All the best.

Thanks,

Leela