Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I live in Israel and reside in USA 4 months per year. While

Customer Question

I live in Israel and reside in USA 4 months per year. While in USA I freeze my Israeli Orange service to avoid fees and use my AT+T SIM card. I lost my IPhone 5 this week and purchased a new one. I tried to reconnect to my gmail account but Google insist on inserting a verification code WHICH IS SENT BY SMS TO MY FROZEN ISRAELI CELL NUMBER. and which I cannot receive. How do I change my no. temporarily to my USA no.?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.
I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

In this case, you need to fill out Gmail recovery from prove your account ownership:

Click the link given here:

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery?gaps=AHwGkRkZA25M93jud9OeQCRtCxX4HJapEEtwZpI9sarI2xlV5kcGwBpJ7efmaYQX%2BQfn3eUf99eMi17N2oBfqs7DaPgQ9BUe0Q%3D%3D&service=mail

Choose I don't know Password. Type in your Email Address. Click Continue.
Enter the last password ***** remember
Click Continue
Check if it provide you options to reset your password.
Else, please click "I don't know" under Enter the last password ***** remember.

then click "Having trouble? Try a different way of resetting your password."

And provide them as much information you can.
Be sure to fill out the form completely by providing your best guess to all the questions.
Provide you alternate email address as contact email address. Gmail team will get back to you on this email address.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below.

Thank you, ***** *****